AD

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Galantamine! The Lucid Dream Nootropic!

Galantamine's initial purpose was to moderate dementia and improve memory of individual's suffering from Alzheimer's but in 1975 dream researchers found that the neurotransmitters that galantamine effected were involved with dream sleep; promoting extensive activity. Tests, experiences and reviews have proven that Galantamine has positive effects on the ability to lucid dream....here's my story.

My Story:

I dream lucid.

I'm an eighteen year old 170 pounded 6'1 male. Ok so I got my galantamine on Friday and took the maximum dosage before I went to bed. Nothing happened. Went to a friend's house took only one capsule(the maximum dosage is 2) went to sleep same thing happened as the first, nothing. As soon as I got home from the friends house I felt very tired and I fell to sleep at 7 pm. I woke up around 2 am texted my friend and he suggested me Predestination(great film by the way; I'll be doing a review of it on my other blog: http://lefilmreviews.blogspot.com/) watched the movie and felt restless so I cleaned my room. I 
Took the maximum dosage on an empty stomach, drank some water and lied in the bed seeing if galantamine induced drowsiness or not...turns out it doesn't. After lying in the bed for about an hour I fell asleep.

The Lucid Dream:

Fuck YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Ok so I can't really say when I started having the lucid dream and when I didn't but at first it was very scary. I was awake but I wasn't awake. I kept telling myself "Wake the hell up!" but I couldn't wake up. I had this thing where my left eye was open but my right eye couldn't open. It was scary as hell. After going downstairs in this weird dream house I started to control things. Then I realized "WOAH! I'm lucid dreaming!" Immediately after I started to calm down. When people have lucid dreams they tend to get very excited and this ironically stops or impairs their lucid dreaming abilities. Once I got control of the situation I started doing anything and everything. I flew, fought transformers on a motorcycle, had sex, imagined Michelle Obama with 4 legs, it was fantastic. 
Then BAM I awoke....back to reality.

Keep in mind that this nootropic doesn't take effect immediatley. I had been taking it for 3 days on a maximum dosage (recommended by Powder City) which was 16 mg before bed every night, except for day 2 of course which was only 8mg. Also I've been taking 2400 mg of piracetam, 700 mg of aniracetam and 1000 mg of choline during the day.

4 out of 5 Stars!

Out of 5 stars this nootropic definitely gets a 4. Although the lucid dreaming was awesome it was kinda foggy and I didn't really control every aspect...maybe I'm not suppose to; still getting used to lucid dreaming. Also like I mentioned before, like with most nootropics it takes time to build up in the system before taking effect. From now on I'll be taking it at maximum dosage suggested by PowderCity every night before I go to bed due to the fact that there seems to be no side effects and the dosage I'm taking is relatively safe. 

Any stories/experiences with galantamine? Any suggestions of nootropics I should try out? Please comment below!

Sources:
http://dreamstudies.org/galantamine-review-lucid-dreaming-pill/
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/galantamine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment